Monday, August 27, 2007

::| h o c k e y |::



I totally understand if you find this bizzare and stupid, but me and Sander went to see our local hockey club SkellefteƄ AIK as they had a practise on ice. Inside the arena the temperature was close to zero while it was about 25 degrees celsius right outside. It was a strange feeling putting on warmer clothes before entering the building.

But it was worth it! Sander had such a blast! He really loves to watch the players skate and he just tries to get out on the ice himself. Hopefully I'll be able to skate with him this winter. I can't wait! Sander doesn't really get the game since he is only 2 years, old but he already has some favourite players. Sander always cheers a bit extra for "Rama" and "Antos" so I figure he likes the more gentle touch of the game...

No comments: